We’re looking for a seasoned, digitally focused designer skilled in web layout, illustration, and branding. At least 5 years experience in an agency setting preferred, prior senior-level responsibilities a plus. This is not an entry-level position.
You may be a good fit if…
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- You have an exceptional portfolio showing strong web layout, illustration, and branding work.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects and clients at one time, remaining cool under pressure.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have the ability to take a complex idea and present it simply.
- You have the ability to articulate your design decisions to team members and clients.
- You bring solutions to the table, not problems.
- Everyone says you’re a positive person.
- You are confident in your work but humble enough to take honest and thoughtful critique from team members and clients.
- You’re a great person to work with.
- You have perseverance. You don’t give up when the going gets tough.
Grain & Mortar is a small, principal-lead team of creatives. We’re organized, efficient, and obsessive about the quality of our work. We’re also respectful, honest, and dedicated to work-life balance. You’ll be stepping into a fast-paced environment that can be challenging and stressful at times but highly rewarding.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Parental leave
- Paid holidays
- Health & Dental insurance
- Retirement plan with matching program
- Flexible schedule
- Free coffee and snacks
- Long term remote work is a possibility (We’re all working remotely until the end of the pandemic.)